• 9849-xxx-xxx
  • noreply@example.com
  • Tyagal, Patan, Lalitpur

Elementor #20570

Immigration and Visa Support

  • How can we Assist: We will assist in completing all the complicated forms, submit them to the State Department or US Immigration office, of course with your authorization. Furthermore, if you need legal advise our top US Immigration attorney will assist you in the application process. 
  • Non- Immigrant Visa – An person who seeks temporary entry to the United States for a specific purpose. The alien must have a permanent residence abroad (for most classes of admission) and qualify for the nonimmigrant classification sought.
  • Immigrant Visa – To be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen relative, U.S. lawful permanent resident, or a prospective employer, with a few exceptions.
  • US Naturalization and Passport –   Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years. Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply.